Looking for an app. Void log, day diary.

Archives1

Staff member
My uncle recommended that I started logging everything out. I suffer from disgraphia so hand writing is not my best friend.. I have looked for app that will allow me to log my day but I need to be able to provide it to doctors and insurance by print or electric delivery and I am at a loss trying to find on...

Anyone have any ideas??

I did a quick google search for "speech to text software free download for windows 10"

I have NOT used any of these. Google Docs is listed 3rd and is FREE. You will still have to adjust the test some.

You can also just type into Notepad (windows PC). Add Date and time as needed. You probably will need to do a file for each month or week. If you go the Notepad option, consider Programmer's Notepad which allows for longer / larger files and you can select options for it to add line numbers. It is also free. Don't let the computer language code get to you on the screen, it just formats code a little different, but works great for text. Since you type on here, you may want to compose draft email which will allow for spell and grammar checking, then copy and paste to notepad.

You have free options - it takes some work.