Llmedico Molicare mobile 8d

With LLMedico it’s kinda hit or miss, sometimes they’ll ship discreetly and other times it’s in the manufacturer’s original box.

Hi @JasonV

For incontinence products if you are in the United States for discreet shipping I would recommend Northshore.

I used them for quite a while while bouncing back and forth from my local medical supply store. Your dignity is most important.

Blessings In Christ,
Honeeecombs

I have been using LL Medico for about 2 years. The first thing to know is that they, like many "vendors" use third party distributors to fill and ship their orders. If you look carefully at the shipping labels and do a little research you can find the actual company that shipped the product. What this means is that you are purchasing a product from a company that doesn't have direct control over your order. This isn't unusual or even new. Companies have been using third party business partners to provide service and products for decades. The internet has made this simpler and allowed smaller companies to enter the market.

HappilyRetired2 said:
I have been using LL Medico for about 2 years. The first thing to know is that they, like many "vendors" use third party distributors to fill and ship their orders. If you look carefully at the shipping labels and do a little research you can find the actual company that shipped the product. What this means is that you are purchasing a product from a company that doesn't have direct control over your order. This isn't unusual or even new. Companies have been using third party business partners to provide service and products for decades. The internet has made this simpler and allowed smaller companies to enter the market.

Very much true! Can be a good or bad thing depending on how much a product or service is going to cost due to the rates the vendors would charge.

Amazon has allowed smaller businesses to thrive due to this by offering its own logistics and now shipping methods.

But also bad things can occur with the advent of the internet as well. Take for instance the criminal justice system - we now have applications on our phones with third party surveillance companies - mostly based in larger cities at the moment like Los Angeles - but still could create a rift in due process.

As far as shipping goes though, I think our biggest concern is the monopolization of a company such as Amazon who can price the product; price its parcel, then price its shipping. I suppose you could call it a "Fusion" Center as in the coming years it will act as an all in one for its products and services.

Will it be a success? God I hope not. Big American Government needs to break em up in my opinion! We don't need another Ma'Bell.

Blessings In Christ,
Honeeecombs

The cases of Better Dry that I get from LL Medico are in the manufacturers original box. They aren't obvious but if someone is curious they can figure out what may be in the box.

HappilyRetired2 said:
The cases of Better Dry that I get from LL Medico are in the manufacturers original box. They aren't obvious but if someone is curious they can figure out what may be in the box.

Again, if you are in the states I would recommend Northshore Care. They have top notch customer care and ship discreetly for your dignity and privacy in mind.

Other than that, if your state has issued a plastic bag ban; I would recommend using a reusable Walmart or grocery bag and picking up at a local medical supply store. Has helped me keep my dignity and saved from embarassment.

Blessings In Christ,
Honeeecombs