Life update

Archives1

Staff member
Made some progress in my bedroom. Got a new headboard a few weeks back which completes my bed - gotta get around to getting my nightstand to put next to it to set my alarm clock on.

Also, helped my mom move into her apartment and since she had too many of her cherished teddies; she wanted to give me some of her collection. So last week i put together a decorative bookshelf i got from Walmart and put them on display in the corner of my room.

Found out theres still some collectors out there of Cherished Teddies - 🧸 so its nice to see others that have them. Makes my room feel more homey and hallmark.

Other than that, things are going okay i suppose. I was approved for the college program so i can go back to school. :)

Blessings,
Honeecombs

e43a5d5442335bedd080b04daded0d33.jpg

32c018b2be207e4817e417b0f79b4f12.jpg

1c6542816fda5e8fd39461dd56b0979e.jpg

Looking great. It's important to have a little project. It keeps you active in body and mind. My big project over the past two years has been refurbishing an old Irish cottage that was unoccupied for over 60 years. As part of that I was building a garden shed to house a BBQ logs for a wood burning stove etc

Hbrownlow said:
Sorry tried to upload an image but that didn't seem to work

Sometimes when you click upload imagine; you select the image - then you gotta wait a few seconds 10-15 for the image link to paste onto your text box; then you should be able to post it.

Sincerely,
Honeeecombs