Let it snow.....Somewhere else!!

Archives1

Staff member
I love snow, don't get me wrong...

But we are getting a lot here in Pa. and it could affect my test on the 10th which would not be good.

I also have to get back to physical therapy but the snow has messed all that up.

Hey! It's snow in PA. In Florida it is pythons, alligators, named hurricanes, and politics. Well,I suppose PA may have ugly politics, too, but surely not as bad as Florida?
Pick one, but you don't get to pick both!
Which state is doing worse for Covid Vaccinations? I really don't know.
Well, you could "snowbird"! Get your shots in either. Now that has possibilities.
Really, FLGuy, hope you can get test and can get to PT. With everything you are going through, you don't need yet more hassle. Tell the county to get the plows busy.
God Bless.

AlasSouth said:
Hey! It's snow in PA. In Florida it is pythons, alligators, named hurricanes, and politics. Well,I suppose PA may have ugly politics, too, but surely not as bad as Florida?
Pick one, but you don't get to pick both!
Which state is doing worse for Covid Vaccinations? I really don't know.
Well, you could "snowbird"! Get your shots in either. Now that has possibilities.
Really, FLGuy, hope you can get test and can get to PT. With everything you are going through, you don't need yet more hassle. Tell the county to get the plows busy.
God Bless.

Having grown up in FL. I can tell ya that sometimes it is Hurricanes with pythons and alligators all at once.

As far as which State is worse, I use to hate FL. We moved down in 1996 when I was still a kid and only knew FL as a vacation land.

The truth is now I miss it because my nieces and nephew live there so... But life shapes how and where we live sometimes so.

Hi,Teddy here,I'd rather have snow anytime,it's better than tornadoes & hurricaines,I live in Quebec,about 56 km. north of Montreal,& the last 10 years our winters snow storm hasn't been as severe as it used to,on Tuesday & Wednesday we are supposed to have about 20cm. of snow,take care to you all

Well @Teddy 2834 and @laalaauk a sneeze worth of snow is a lot more than what we get here in Florida!!!! And I agree with Teddy that snow is preferable to tornadoes and hurricanes!!!! A few years ago we had more or less a direct hit from Irma, who very quickly wore out her welcome! I had power back in something like 36 hours but the nature center where I volunteer is only three miles from me and their power wasn't restored for another two weeks! So hurricanes are definitely my least favorite weather!!!
And from what I hear, you guys in the northeast (that includes Quebec) are in for a couple of very snowy days.
Down here it's just going to get a bit chilly and windy which makes it seem even colder!!!! So, welcome to winter!!!!

Well one good thing is that I got to wear my great winter coat that I bought back in 2019 for just a reason as this. It's a The North Face Hommes jacket and you can sweet in it it's that thick.

Hi FlGuy With that North Face jacket it sounds like you're all set to take on winter!!!And back in Florida it's really cloudy, kind of windy and chilly!