Keeping diaper up without sagging when wet

Archives1

Staff member
So, with all the productes out there that we can buy to help keep the diaper in place while we go about our day. What is your go to when comes to these products. I'm trying to decide what to buy and whats good out there without breaking the bank.

I’m a 665m and have been incontinent for many years. I use an adult “Onesie” to keep the sagging at bay. The are a Tee-shirt like but the go down and cover the crotch with a flap that goes around and snaps in the front. They come in many styles and colors. Yes, even Polo-shirt like. I buy them online. You can buy them from Amazon.com or many other places. A good place to try them from is AdultClothDiaper.com. They only have one style and two colors (white and navy blue) but I’ve gotten them quickly and they fit well and they are well made.

Try them. I think you will agree they work perfectly. Good luck in your search. Enjoy life and live it to the fullest.

InControl has an organic cotton onsie. It has a regular t shirt collar instead of the thin one on most adult size onsies. I have a few. I think they are only available in charcoal color.

I have a few onesies that I find helpful and the ones I have look like normal t-shirts I even have some hoodies

I use either an adult onesie or basically compression shorts to help keep everything in place. Only thing that sucks is if you are wearing for a lengthy amount of time then you run the risk of leaking with either if they are too tight.

My problem is my hip size is the same as the waist now. They held up much better when I was thinner at the waist. I use onesies mostly and sometimes compression shorts. As Draconic points out you do not want them to tight, the diaper works better having some sag in the middle to catch the urine and keep it away from the leg gatherings.

I make the diaper tighter by starting at the top left tape with duct tape, going across the diaper to the top right tape, wrapping all the way around the back and across the front again. This keeps it very tight and in place on the hips/waist.

If you don't allow the diaper room to expand at all as it gets wet it will likely leak. This is one of the main problems with compression clothing.

I wear my underpants on top of my diapers and plastic pants. It seems to hold things in place pretty well and extra costs.

I tried some of my better plastic pants over the diaper and it seems to work well. While the plastic pants give me added protection they can be hot. The plastic pants allow for the diaper to sag in the middle allowing for better urine capture with the leak guards than the onesies and compression shorts As @Draconic said too tight can cause leaks. I do use plastic pants more often when I go out and need the best protection.

I am not an expert but Rearz Silence Plastic Pants are a little cooler than others. I also use my underpants I wear a boxer style that is tighter and works well in holding everything together. This generally works and so far, no leaks.

I will often use compression shorts or snug fitting boxer briefs. I also have quite a few onesies with snaps and these are ideal to handle droopy wet diapers.

I italic textuse fixation pants quite often to hold in place the diaper, in a size not very tight to avoid possible leaking as mates told previously. I have plastic pants also but I prefer the others by a mile in confort which is the most important to me. Hope our contribution helps. Cheers!