Ivermectin

bdavis

Does anyone have experience with or know of someone who has used Ivermectin to treat prostate cancer? I know it's downplayed in the medical world but the the science behind why it would cure cancer is very compelling and the numerous ad hoc studies that have been done are very promising. I doubt any studies will ever be done by pharma or the medical world as there's just no money in it for them.

Hippie scam, that's the depth of your knowledge? Your comments made ad hoc can be damaging and possibly push many more towards this barberic surgery so many of us have gone through when a cure for prostate cancer may have been found. While I'm not saying it has, the reason for my post was to see if anyone has had a positive experience with ivermectin. I wasn't looking for someone to pull out the careless hatchet but rather towards someone who could support recent studies such the Mayo Clinic study which has had very promising early results. I don't believe they're hippies but i suppose i should check on that.
Please, does anyone have any further "knowledge" of this and please don't respond with opinions. This is a very serious question. Thank you.