It’s not so bad

Archives1

Staff member
Just recently started some pt as per my doctor. I was afraid at first bet talking to the the that are doing the training with me I feel at ease. Mostly was afraid of the diaper noise possibly leaking but thy reassured me it will be no problem.both of them are very professional

It is not so bad Jay.

I am now sharing a bedroom in a house for people like myself - some worse some better...but I'm not in constant physical pain anymore due to my spasms. Sure I get them during the day and I'm always running to the bathroom, but I have been getting a good night's rest while discreetly taking care of my medical issue - and none is the wiser. I was able to get more comfortable briefs rather than the uncomfortable ones that worsened symptoms.

Don't be afraid to those who read this - if you are suffering from post surgery, paralysis, or continence issue. You are not alone. No one is the wiser when you are wearing clothes over protection.

I pray for not just myself but for anyone with painful bladder and urgency and urge incontinence issues - it is a constant heart breaking, painful condition to live with.

God is with us - and will hold our hands through anything.

Blessings In Christ,
Honeeecombs

@Jayindiapers, PT can help a lot, may not cure/fix your issues but, will give you skills to carry on.

Best of luck w PT