is there a plastic lined pull up

Since the nice folks at northshore have been gracious with making diapers that work maybe they or the nice folks at NAFC and Simon Foundation can reach out to their contacts? We would be a great beta test market.
As long as they put enough absorbent material in them with enough coverage for guys I think they would have a huge impact on the market

ISN'T there someone from NorthShore on this board?

jrpoorman said:
Since the nice folks at northshore have been gracious with making diapers that work maybe they or the nice folks at NAFC and Simon Foundation can reach out to their contacts? We would be a great beta test market.
As long as they put enough absorbent material in them with enough coverage for guys I think they would have a huge impact on the market

I think so. You know if we all told or showed them what we thought a perfect solution would be for each of us, they could most certainly come up with some great prototypes that would rock the incontinence market. I will try to reach out to someone there and see if they would be willing to create a focus group for superior products for real life use.

I have chatted with Customer Service at Northshore about this numerous times. Everyone I chatted with thinks it's a wonderful idea. But running it up the chain to eventually getting it approved and then produced is what is going to take forever. If it ever does come to fruition.

if they do and are looking for volunteers I would put my name in

jrpoorman said:
I think so. You know if we all told or showed them what we thought a perfect solution would be for each of us, they could most certainly come up with some great prototypes that would rock the incontinence market. I will try to reach out to someone there and see if they would be willing to create a focus group for superior products for real life use.

I wish them good luck and in also would try them or be a trial user> Thanks for your responding to my idea of wanting to make them plastic like little kids pull up for night wear,

I think those of you who have been in touch with northshore are talking to sales people but need to ask who is the director of production

I'm pretty sure Adam at Northshore had some pull. I'm not sure what his rol role is. Someone told me he's the owner, but I don't know if that's actually true. I do know that he visits a lot of incontinence forums, and had authorized overrides for people to get more samples than they usually are allowed. He just told them to say that Adam okayed it, and they could ask him if they needed to.

I've messaged him directly before about ideas for the megamax, and he told me my ideas wasn't as simple as it seemed (which I'm still not sure about), but I think he would be a good contact to teach out to if you want to find a person that can get this kicked off.

If there ever were a focus group for plastic backed pull up diapers, I would be more than happy to be part of it.

there seems to be a real interest let's hope we can get him to do something with this

msuspartan said:
I'm pretty sure Adam at Northshore had some pull. I'm not sure what his rol role is. Someone told me he's the owner, but I don't know if that's actually true. I do know that he visits a lot of incontinence forums, and had authorized overrides for people to get more samples than they usually are allowed. He just told them to say that Adam okayed it, and they could ask him if they needed to.

I've messaged him directly before about ideas for the megamax, and he told me my ideas wasn't as simple as it seemed (which I'm still not sure about), but I think he would be a good contact to teach out to if you want to find a person that can get this kicked off.

You all have a good idea. There must be a market for IC products or the supermarkets wouldn't devote such a lot of foot-space to it on their shelves, so maybe Northshore, being an alternative, would be more receptive. The more people who contact them, the better.
One big problem i see on here is the money angle. Some online suppliers offer free shipping if you can afford auto-refills and auto-pay. My favorite doesn't even carry the major-brand absorption level i want.

AlasSouth said:
You all have a good idea. There must be a market for IC products or the supermarkets wouldn't devote such a lot of foot-space to it on their shelves, so maybe Northshore, being an alternative, would be more receptive. The more people who contact them, the better.
One big problem i see on here is the money angle. Some online suppliers offer free shipping if you can afford auto-refills and auto-pay. My favorite doesn't even carry the major-brand absorption level i want.