is there a plastic lined pull up

Archives1

Staff member
does anyone know of COMPANY THE MAKES a plastic covered pull up? I Hate the diapers . They are hard to put on and to get a good fit. thanks

If there is no satifactory diaper others suggest the catalogue Dr Leonards or Harriet Carter sell a plastic diaper cover. It is on line catalogue or paper comes in mail

I am pretty certain there is not, but like May said, try a diaper cover. They make them in plastic and cloth

I have asked Northshore Care Supply about it but they state they do not have one. However; they think it's a great idea and will run it up the management flag pole.

oh really that could be interesting it might make me take another look at pull-ups

mhart82 said:
I have asked Northshore Care Supply about it but they state they do not have one. However; they think it's a great idea and will run it up the management flag pole.

I don't see why they couldn't come up with one. Just substitute the plastic for cloth and make a stretchy waistband and you should be good.

good point pull-ups do lack in absorbency and the padding does not come up high enough in the front or the back

Ianj said:
I think if they could increase the amount of liquid they hold a lot of people would try them

So true DPCARE there is mot a lot of padding in pull ups there more for light incontinence not realy for anyone with heavy urine leaks

I don't see why it would be so hard to make a plastic backed pull up. Instead of the tapes you sew in some elastic bands.

when you think about it all the disposable diapers even pull-ups are plastic-backed just on some they put a flocking on the plastic to make them feel like cloth and I for one do not like the flocking

mhart82 said:
I don't see why it would be so hard to make a plastic backed pull up. Instead of the tapes you sew in some elastic bands.

yep you're correct and I for one need the heavier protection

Ianj said:
So true DPCARE there is mot a lot of padding in pull ups there more for light incontinence not realy for anyone with heavy urine leaks

I would also buy pull ups for the daytime if they were to make pullups with plastic backing. I think for all that would like this to happen, we all need to get on the phone and actually call the manufacturer and let them know that we would like to see pullups in plastic backing with more absorbency and higher fronts and backs. I'm going to make some phone calls myself and see if I can get answers.