Insurnce/diapers

Archives1

Staff member
I seen and read post about diapers being cover by insurnce. If you mean Medicaid they only a prove cloth like diapers,they don't cover plastic back diapers because it's goverment rule. If insurnce where to cover diapers , they would have to the high end diapers that are good quity.

What I mean is diapers absorbed a lot like dry 24/7 mega max better dry diapers are good quality diapers. When they start talking about insurance covering diapers , they should take a survey on this site to get an idea what diapers people use. From what I read that most people use plastic back diapers because they don't leak as bad cloth like diapers do. I hear that Medicaid diapers are the worst diapers out there today. The other thing is I heard that there a bill going through government for diapers, what doese it mean?

Medicaid coverage can vary from State to State I am covered under Medicare and Medicaid and Medicare doesn't cover diapers but Medicaid and in Wisconsin Medicaid diapers are provided by J&B Medical out of Michigan J&B Medical is the same company as Diaper Buys https://www.diaperbuys.com/J&B is the insurance side when I first started receiving supplies from them I told them that the cloth-like covered diapers don't work for me I was given a choice of 2 different diapers both were plastic covered one was called Wings which was a very poorly made diaper and the other was Attends Poly brief which was only a little better and I was getting until my doctor wrote a letter of medical necessity and got me switched to Abena Abriform L4 so no it's not true what you said about only cloth-like diapers you just have to dig a little