InControl diapers

Archives1

Staff member
Has anyone used these? I took advantage of the fact that they do pay over time and ordered a case of elite hybrid diapers. I had tried the sample pack and thought those were the ones I liked best. I’m hoping that I remembered correctly or I’m screwed.

They are great. Some of the best capacity white diapers. I have had a few velcro tab rip off when trying to tighten, but duct tape or packing tape to the rescue. A little noisy at night when I'm walking around when it is quiet. This and mega max are my favorites right now

@wetdad MegaMax black are my favorite right now. Wore one to see my prosthetist this morning with no problem. I just hope they fit. I’m on the bigger side even though I’ve lost weight.

Also shipping isn’t bad from Canada. My order is out for delivery today and I ordered them at the end of last week. They came faster than my order from adidas which shipped from California!

Well I know that feeling of hoping I remembered correctly! And that's especially true if you order a case of anything!!! Well, if not, then a donation of a case to a thrift shop would be mot highly regarded by those who run the shop! You'd then be a hero to the shop and some lucky purchaser who would get a good deal on them!! So there is always a good side to most seemingly bad situations!

Well I just got them and thank goodness they fit perfectly! No need to worry about wasting 80 some bucks. Now let’s see how they perform.

is that the diaper with one big tape on each side? Or is it velcro? The name sounds familiar. I think I ordered some off Amazon once.

I have used them and they seemed to be good. No complaints from me. Durable and can hold a fair bit. I too have had some tapes rip off but nothing tape or duct tape couldn’t fix. ;)

Cheers

Jadon

I am going to be the odd one out and say I don’t like them. I haven’t been able to refasten them. They just don’t stick! And I’ve had tapes rip off as well. I don’t have any duct/packing tape and my budget is so tight this month that I can’t spend extra money. And I can only seem to put them on standing up or on my knees (depending if I’ve got my leg on or not). I can’t see the lines on the landing zone laying down.

I won’t be buying these again. I’ll stick with the MegaMax black.

I sent an email to customer service as most of my diapers have ripped or not stuck and ended up in the trash. They were no help saying if I wanted to return any unopened bags they would charge me a 25% restocking fee! In addition to that and the shipping charges it’s not worth it.

Northshore definitely has better customer service and I’ll be sticking with them.

I have heard of issues with their customer service, and this seems right in line with that. Sorry it happened but thanks for putting it on here so people will have fair warning. I stick with north shore because of consistency and very good customer service.

I think the thing here is once you've found a company you like, such as North Shore, then stick with them though thick and thin!!! You know them and they know you! Since you find them so reliable, then not many other companies can even begin to measure up!!!
Now a 25 percent restocking fee is not what I'd call reasonable and they make you pay for shipping them back as well??? No, no,no,no, no!! Not gonna happen!!!!

I threw the rest in the trash. After going through FOUR and NONE of the tapes sticking I gave up and just thew them away.

BEWARE: these are garbage. Don’t do what I did and waste over $80 on a case. Especially if you have a limited budget. And customer service is no help.

Im pissed.

Now that is a real shame!!! I'm sorry you wasted all of that money on just plain junk! Nothing worse than being stuck with diapers that are of absolutely no use to you. If it were me, I would have donated the rest to a local thrift shop (where they might work for someone) but with a note saying the tapes don't stick and they tear easily.

I don’t want to put someone else through the frustration I went through. I could put them for free on Facebook marketplace or trash nothing but honestly I don’t think these belong anywhere else than in the trash.

My mom just helped me place an order for black MegaMax. If it weren’t for my parents I’d be up sh*t creek without a paddle.

I also noticed my negative review of the diaper didn’t get published. 🤨🙄

Once you go MegaMax/Northshore you never look back.