Im a little late

Archives1

Staff member
So ive become more comfortable with myself wearing diapers ive even adjusted to cleaning up stool in public. But today, i saw something online that was particularly disturbing, turns out that people mainly younger folks are actually turned on and enjoy soiling diapers even though they are not incontinent. I dont know how long this has been a trend but its not normal. Its unsanitary, immature and just plain gross. Look, there are people who actually have a problem with controling themselves and it seems like theyre making fun of us. But like is this a normal thing or what and if so why?!?

So it's not a recent thing. These people enjoy wearing diapers 🤷‍♂️. Not really my business, just as it isn't anyone else's that I have to wear diapers due to an injury. They aren't making fun of us, and truthfully this market of "adult babies and diaper lovers" is why the products we use have gotten better. Alot of the companies who cater to that clientele also make diapers for the incontinent community. I know of quite a few people who are in their 60s who are a part of that community.l, and state they have had desires to wear diapers since early childhood. I am of the live and let live philosophy. If they aren't hurting anyone let them do as they want.

It’s been a thing for a very long time. I assume it to be something like people being gay, having a foot fetish, or any number of things. I don’t think they choose to have that be their fetish/comfort/whatever, so I don’t judge them for that. However, what does piss me off is when hear about them wanting to become incontinent. It’s like the foot fetish person saying “I wish I was a foot”. First they won’t get to enjoy their fetish. Second they then get walked in, covered in a sock and shoe, etc. I’m not sure if that makes sense. They simply have no idea what they are asking for.
On a side note, we owe better protection to give folks. They demanded that the market bring higher absorbency products while the market focused on garbage cloth backed diapers. The market was failing us by cheapening their products but many brands have and are catching on.

It is a fetish. Just like the alleged tape of Donald Trump urinating on a prostitute in Russia. Ignore it. You have better things to do with your life than get upset with their problems.

Me , I think they lost their marbles, what a mess to think they want to wear diapers or pullups. I would do any thing to get my continence back. Whaco people out running around. Sorry if this hurts anyone, but I have not hearsd this before. Oh my so many crazy ones!!!