If your supplier uses FedEx and you’re running low on supplies:

Archives1

Staff member
My advice would be to order NOW. My shipment is stuck in IL. It was supposed to be delivered yesterday but never moved. FedEx has been notorious for their delays lately and it has definitely hit the incontienence community. I just happened to order 2 extra packs of diapers last week so I’ll be ok. But don’t let your supplies run out!

I had supplies sent through FedEx and never received them and when I called to ask about them they didn't know what happened to them luckily my supplier sent more at no charge to me.Fedex is pathetic anymore.

Thanks for the warning, but so far I haven't had any problems with FedEx. My current supplies come from UPS. But I will keep your warning in mind if I want to order things in the future and just ask the supplier how it's being sent.

Usually UPS and FedEx run a tight ship, but with the issues lately, everything gets pushed back. I mailed a bill last year, it took over 3 months to go 300 miles.

The USPS is doing a deliberate slow down (to save money??) so some mail
Mis probably pushed to Fed ex and UPS

I am stocking up before Christmas because last year was bad and all indications say that this year is going to be worse.

Last year I was in Florida for Christmas and if I didn't have a store in Jacksonville that sells stuff that got me by I would have been in trouble.

Maymay941. Been plenty of stories about the USPO, lately. DeJoy - the Trump appointee to Head of Post Office - is instituting reforms to save money. To do that he's raising the cost of stamps for us real people, barely raising the costs to junk mailers, and your mail will now be 2 to 5 days longer on the way. There is even a table; you enter your zip code and it makes a map showing how much longer your mail will be to the other 47 states. Maybe even across town.
One of the reason why it that DeJoy is taking mail off the planes and putting it onto ground transportation. Maybe we will go back to air mail and ground mail? Higher priced stamps for less weight for Air Mail? Have you read how messed up trucking is due to the Pandemic? Estimates are it won't go back to normal for the next year, at least.
If you get your Rx medications by mail, be warned.
He's getting rid of those street mail boxes. He's even getting rid of those sorting machines (???).
The government deliberately under-funded the pensions, and instead of making up for that, he's trying to just not pay them in the future. Wonder how he's going to get mailmen? Well, he doesn't want them.
Think UPS and/or FedEx will move the mail? No way. They have already said they won't touch it.
I'm not taking this off social media.
DeJoy can't be "fired" by the President. The Postal Board does that, and until they get rid of the majority of T's appointments - which has to be, essentially, when their terms end and not been re-appointing, we are stuck.
Benjamin Franklin, who started the Post Office even before the Revolution, must be spinning in his grave.
So, if you get incontinence supplies or prescription medications by the U.S. Mail, do some advance planning. I wouldn't count on those new delivery goals, either.... :(:(:(

I have same issues with FedEx. I get my diapers from north shore diapers, mega max diapers. I was suppose to get them on Sunday but where held up ILL. with no delivery date. I'm suppose to get them today.

FedEx has failed twice in a row for me. I have a diapers shipped monthly. The last two shipments have disappeared into FedEx's system in the Memphis hub. FedEx continues to show the delivery as on time right up to the evening before it is scheduled to arrive. I've learned to look at the travel history but even that isn't always accurate. The last shipment was supposedly enroute to the next hub for 5 days. Then, it was suddenly back in the Memphis area. The two to three day delivery window that the vendor advertises on their website is more like 9-12 days. Their customer service hasn't been very helpful. They either say they expect the shipment to arrive on time or start making excuses for FedEx. I suggested that when they pay for their next bill with FedEx that they send it via FedEx.