I’ve found a solution!

Archives1

Staff member
So I discovered that my pul pants were too small and causing leaks so I bought 2 one size up from Northshore. They arrived yesterday and so far no leaks! I’ve used a MegaMax and Northshore supreme with a booster and haven’t had any issues so far. I ordered a case of supremes and a pack of boosters. I think I’m on to something!

I also got a pair of overalls and I’m kinda in love with them. 😬

Years ago when I was first adjusting after my accident I tried something like that and it made me sweat way worse than without it, are they the same? It's to protect in case your protection leaks, right?

I don’t experience sweating and it’s way better than plastic pants in my opinion. I sweat like a madman with those. I tend to sweat a lot too (my residual limb sweats like crazy under my prosthetic). And yea they are to catch leaks.

Glad to hear you have found a successful solution.Have been using Tranquility... I ordered some samples from Northshore a while back I guess I need to try them out.

@PLA4 Thanks and yes you definitely should. I even ordered a case of pull-ups (the go supremes) because they advertised maximum protection and I wanted to test them out. I’m not one to wear a wet diaper for long (I tend to chance at the earliest I can) and I have worn two so far and have not had one leak yet. I’m happily surprised! I may have found yet another alternative

They are really good EJ. I use them sometimes too. They are great for the day and far better than depends. Wish they sold them in Walmart. Not a fan of paying for shipping but I can honestly say everything from our Northshore friends and Adam has been excellent so far.
Have a nice evening everyone. Happy Weekend!
Jim

Congrats Justej!! You really deserve a WIN!! I would really love to meet you some day!! You are a true hero to me with all the Shi. You’ve been through and keep going!! I am truly happy for you

Yes, North Shore GoSupreme pull-ups are great. I don't use them all the time but do use them when I know flow will be heavier (like when I walk a few miles). They are nice because my skin stays dry even when the brief is nearly full.
Glad that you've got a solution and are getting along well.

Utilized samples from North Shore and learned how much more they are superior to the other brands... Thanks for sharing your experience!!!

Thank you everyone! I’ve had good success still with the supremes. With the go supremes I’ll use them in the morning after my change out of my night diaper and while I’m having coffee, etc. before having a bowel movement and at night before bed if I haven’t had a lot to drink and before putting a supreme on. And I’ve been using supremes during the day time. It’s funny I have better luck with those than the MegaMax. It’s great to finally have a plan and success.

I wish we could all have one big meetup.