Holiday weekend

I hope everybody has a wonderful Memorial Day Weekend and that they are starting to enjoy the beautiful weather :)

Break out those Air Conditioners and let's get summer rollin'

Sincerely,
Honeeecombs

Need to work Saturday and Sunday at my local home Depot. Off Monday. Just work 2-3 days a week, maximum of 18 hours. Just enough to keep me busy.

Thank you @artiejr, I hope you and everyone else here also has an enjoyable weekend and most of all a safe one!
With all of the crazy things going on in the world now we've gotta keep our eyes and ears open!
Down here in Florida it's actually kind of cool now although we've had a taste of summer earlier this week. Today is breezy and feels more like fall (or what passes for fall here!) than summer.

@artiejr, you work at one of my favorite spending places: HOME DEPOT!
I'll bet some (or maybe all) of those people that want you to hurry up don't know your secret. I'm glad you are able to get around in HOME DEPOT. HAVE A GOOD MEMORIAL WEEKEND! Thanks for sharing.

Thank you @Maymay941!
School is out for the summer and field trips have stopped. But on Thursdays in June and July the nature center volunteers will take their show on the road, so to speak. We have a summer program, sort of a condensed version of our field trips which we bring to the summer programs (Extended Learning Centers) that some of the schools will have. It's a good program for a lot of the working parents.
And we'll have other groups of kids come to see us occasionally as well.
Those options will be limited for awhile since a major portion of our boardwalk is being replaced and there won't be lake or dock access.

While enjoying the holiday, let’s take a moment to stop and remember why it is called Memorial Day. I was lucky: my father, uncles, cousins, nephew, and grandnephew all came home alive. Unfortunately, one of my great-uncles did not. (Yes, I know it’s off topic.)