Hindsight is 2020!

Hi Dino,I don't want you to take this on the wrong way but cola is one of the drinks that is not good for our bladder,cola makes us leak more,I was taking about 4to 5 cans a day and I cut it of and also juices espicially orange juice,it's too acide,if you take other kind of juices dilute it with water.Take care and again please don't take this letter on the wrong way.

Hi @MikeD9876, Best wishes on your resolve to lose those 15 post-Thanksgiving pounds! You are wise to concentrate on something you can control!!

I waste a fair amount of my precious time ruminating about things over which I have no control, instead of taking action with regard to things over which I do have control. I have been making some progress on eliminating self-destructive behaviors and increasing behaviors that are healthy for me. Wish me well-I've got a long way to go.

For those who are having a hard time controlling their sugar intake via soda, try Diet Dr Pepper. Not to mimic the commercial, but I do think it is the best diet soda out there. It helped me cut out sugared soda 100%..
Good luck and everyone have a happy healthy new year!

Maymay941 said:
Mike, I cry blasphemy every time I start wetting uncontrollably all day when I'm "supposed to be" nocturnal only!
But then awhole package of cookies is alot for one sitting...

I feel your pain, regarding wetting.... I'm glad I didn't have high expectations for 2021 regarding my incontinence issues or I would already feel depressed, since I woke up in a wet diaper. In the last few months, my bedwetting has progressed to pretty much every night.

Then I thought since I was staying home all day, I could get by with underwear - Wrong again. I had strong urges while in the backyard, and wet myself before I could make it to the bathroom. At that point, I said "screw it", and put a diaper on.

Oh well, like I said earlier, some things I'm not destined to control.

Hi@stuart, Then I guess it isn't just me after all! I, too, like diet Dr. Pepper and do agree it is the best diet soda around. I'm not a soda connoisseur by any stretch of the imagination and I wouldn't say I'm heavily into soft drinks but that stuff is definitely drinkable!!!! It doesn't have the sticky yuckiness that other diet sodas have!!! :D