Hindsight is 2020!

Archives1

Staff member
So this nightmare of a year will be behind us and we will be better for what we have learned.

So what do you want for 2021, what is your New Years Resolution.

PEACE,PEACE AND PEACE,if people would only respect one another and sometimes when we want to say something it's best to think twice before we open our mouth,I found as the years pass by words hurt more than a slap in the face. I wish yes peace and love,and as for us people in this groupe yes I do hope that we will be leaking less in the coming year.I don't want to jinx it but I might have good news to tell you all if things goes as well as from this Monday.Take care to you all and God bless you and all the people around you all.

No resolutions. Self improvement is a daily task.

I looking forward to getting my vaccine. And to a new government.

Most of all, I’m anticipating a return to my old life of concerts, museums, restaurants, opera, and socializing.

Here for a renewal of hope. We always have it, but lose sight of it in our despair.

Blessings in abundance for everyone I am fortunate to know in family friends and you all i know in this meeting place.

I've no new years resolutions but Ive went into the new year ( its officially January 1st 2021 in Ireland) with positive thoughts and optimism.

No resolutions but one hope - to be able to hug my friends again.
Hope everyone here has a happy healthy 2021!

Well @Jason I think you said it all! Definitely plan to roll up my sleeve for the vaccine at whenever time it's available and definitely looking forward to a new government just as you are! As for a resolution, I'm looking at having my front courtyard revamped so it looks good to those passing by in front! Also interested in seeing what Ancestry-dot-com can possibly tell me where I really come from!!!

Happy New Year everyone! My hope is that if/when Covid dies down I can get my bladder issues sorted. I'd settle for going back to being able to use pull-ups and thinner diapers.

I am grateful that I am still here and for all of you who have been willing to try and help me have a better quality of life. I hope for peace, a vaccine, and for everyone to have a happy, healthy 2021.

My New Years Resolution?? To lose the 15 pounds I've gained since Thanksgiving!!

Since I don't have control over the virus, the economy, the government, or apparently my incontinence,
I might as well aim for something I CAN control..

Cut out sugar and watch the pounds disappear!
I like your thinking on control what we can and work around the rest.

I should really cut down on my cola intake this year as I drink 6 to 8 cans a day but it'd be hard as I don't drink alcohol smoke or do drugs etc.

Maymay941 said:
Cut out sugar and watch the pounds disappear!
I like your thinking on control what we can and work around the rest.

Just bought eight pounds of the good stuff. I know why they say they it's more addicting than cocaine. I don't smoke or drink alcohol and try to eat healthy but life without sugar is not in the cards for this year.

Everyone i put a spoon in my coffee or eat a Pepperidge farmcrispy chocolate cookie i do so with gro. Set to my jaw(perhaps so I won't salivate)#neversaiditwaseasy

Mike, I cry blasphemy every time I start wetting uncontrollably all day when I'm "supposed to be" nocturnal only!
But then awhole package of cookies is alot for one sitting...