Hello

Archives1

Staff member
Hello im Beau im new here. Im dealing with incontinence im new to this i was in a car accident and have nerve damage. Im 30 years old and not exactly sure how to deal with being intimate with anyone i have been on a date recently. And when i had t tell her have to wear protection she didnt care for that to much and never heard from her again. Just looking for ideas and thoughts thanks.

Unfortauntely there's no easy formula here. Personally I think it's better not to hide it, but don't disclose it either. At least not until you've had a few dates and you're close enough to start sharing those things. Everyone has things they don't share with anyone except their partner. Of all the things to learn about your partner, your condition would be a lot easier to hear than later find out your partner was a drug dealer/addict, in a vengeful divorce, or carried a half million in debt etc. It's hard to find compatible partners sometimes so good luck and I wouldn't even let this issue be a concern unless you manage to keep one for a at least a few dates. Happy fishing!