Hello everyone.

Archives1

Staff member
Hello, my name is Mark 42 I deal with urge incontinence. Been a life long issue. Finally have resorted to using protective briefs especially when out. What a life saver they have become. Hoping to talk with others here. Certainly not fun dealing with such an issue and had some hard experiences in youth and teen years. Message me anytime friends.

Welcome aboard. Any questions you may have, we are here to help you. Name here is Joel. 47 year old male. I deal with OAB (Over Active Bladder). I to, wear diapers for my issue. I have dealt with this most of my life. You have come to the right place for support and to help you through the hard times. There are many of us here with different issues but with the same problems.

Hi Mark, I have the same issues and wear diapers full time as well because of them. Welcome to the club!

Hi Mark. I am 70 years old and I deal with the same issues. I did use diapers but am now using an external catheter.

Hi Mark,

I am 40years old. Been dealing with urge and oab for the last 5 yrs days thanks to lesions in my brain and spinal cord thx to multiple Sclerosis. Lol. It is what it is but thank god there are some decent/great product’s to deal with it. Just my humble opinion. Lol.

Welcome here and it’s great to have a place where great people are and are happy and able to discuss with people experiencing the same sort of issues

Cheers

Jason

Hello Mark, lots of good people on here that helped me out a lot. I am fortunate that my incontinence started only in January after a botched surgery. So I guess I'm a newbie. I had no idea there were so many with this issue. You will probably get a few good ideas here. I know I have learned a lot here. Best of luck to you, and welcome. 🙂

Welcome Mark, it sounds like you’re managing well by wearing protection when you need to. I have an overactive bladder and overactive pelvic floor and struggle with urge incontinence a few times per week, mild stress incontinence and periodic bedwetting. I also manage with absorbent products and found that life got a lot easier when I stopped fighting against that necessity.

Add me to the list of OAB urge incontinence suffering. Welcome to a wonderful forum that helps many people through this difficult crutch we carry

Hi Mark, Im another guy in a similar situation. Mine has improved after having an interstim unit fitted,but I still have to wear protection when in public situations just in case, cheers, phil

Thanks for all your comments and support, please feel free to private message me if there is anything you would like to personally discuss.

Hey Mark, welcome! I suffer from bedwetting so slightly different but just wanted to offer my support to you!