Hello all you people!!!!!!!!!

Archives1

Staff member
Hi!!! I'm so sorry that I've been gone. I've been messaging one friend here once in a while. I'm still recovering. Usually in a wheelchair but walk with two canes every day. My mommy died a short while ago. I was with her. Prayed and said a few personal things. Was her heart. Like my dad not 2 years ago. Anyway, I see a while bunch of questions regarding the best diapers to use. I've been in them a long long time and have used just about every brand. With great respect to North shore, as I see him here a lot, I have to recommend these. I've been using 2 kinds now. And only them. The Rearz rebel in medium and Rearz white in control. That's not the real name. My brain lost it. There are two plain white ones. One is identical to the rebel, just plain white. The one with the name "in control" is the big brother, thicker one. Let me tell ya, being in a wheelchair has been rough on the diapers. But the revel and white counter part one has never ever leaked. Ever. The thicker one is perfect for night time. Some don't like print. So go with the white. Order a sample. Try em out! I promise that you will not regret the money spent. Sorry to come back in advertising mode. Lol. Just wanted to come back and say hi and very pleased to see a few active and respectful new friends. Birds of the wetter diaper together. ( I think it's how it goes???) 🤔 Anyway, hi all . Hi may may, Phil, miss wise old lady who blesses everyone. (You know who she is 😊) and all my other dear friends. I'll be back.

Hello Steven, good to hear how you are getting on. I'm sorry to hear about your mother. Do keep us updated, cheers Phil

Thanks phil. And the name that eluded my absorbed brain is REARZ INSPIRE and INSPIRE IN CONTROL. Sorry, I looked it up. Yes, it's from a company who caters to the abdl community. But they are among the best. I guess they have a pink rebel now too. Anyway, just a note . I respect all those with different opinions on the types and their origins.

Thank you for the other product feedback. Will have to see about a sample and try them. Sorry about your Mom passing. Can’t be easy thing for sure. Prayers for you. Jim

Hello Steve and good to hear from you again!! Sounds like your spirits are up and your fighting the good fight, so sorry about your Mom!! But it is very good to hear from you again!!

Thanks guys. And to let a few of you know that helped me out, my apartment is doing wonderful. I had a ramp installed and new kitchen and bathroom counters put in for a wheelchair. It's been a real blessing having my own place. I'm getting a new four legged best friend soon. Brown lab and black chow mix. My last guy, Yoda, was black lab and black chow. I'm naming my new dog mace. Yes, from star wars again. Lol. I thought it fit. I'll post a pic after he's here when he's old enough. he's being taken care of and trained by my brother with me seeing him often. I can't handle a puppy alone till he's trained and a few months older.

Steven1980 said:
Thanks phil. And the name that eluded my absorbed brain is REARZ INSPIRE and INSPIRE IN CONTROL. Sorry, I looked it up. Yes, it's from a company who caters to the abdl community. But they are among the best. I guess they have a pink rebel now too. Anyway, just a note . I respect all those with different opinions on the types and their origins.
The thing about the ABDL crowd is that they like really absorbent diapers and as a side effect they are more available for people who really need them, not just want them.

You are so right about that. Just glad most everything is made better now than even just 10 years ago.

@Steven1980 Puppy dogs are the greatest. I named my Puggle (Pug/Beagle mix I think) rescue Pi, because he is irrational and runs around in circles all day.

I'm probably showing my ignorance, but what does ABDP stand for? With that out of the way I wanted to say hello to Steve since I'm new here and say that I'm very sorry about your mother. I guess I should say hi to everyone else as well. I haven't posted anything since the initial time. All your posts about diaper brands has been really helpful. So thank you.
f9c8c721452edaebd772c5c612ab7a88.jpg

@dglaser Nice kitty! ABDL stands for "Adult Baby Diaper Lover" They are often sexually turned on by wearing diapers and otherwise acting infantile and being cared for by a "mommy" or "daddy". If you see adult sized diapers with childish prints on them, this is the crowd that buys them. A lot of people thing they are pedophiles, but actually that is not the case. They are not attracted to children, just acting like children.

Not my thing, but they have pushed adult diaper technology to make better choices for those of us who need them, not just want them..

Thank you for the explanation. Just want to say "Ewww". I have two cats. That one is Felix and he is 17 years old. The other one is Shin and he is 18. I love dogs and service dogs are the best. Cats have their use too. They provide company and take naps with you.

Thanks for the condolences. And cats make great service animals too. They fetch, sit, roll over, grab your newspaper for you. Lots of stuff. I've never actually seen one do all that stuff though. It might of been a dog named cat come to think of it....

Lol...now that is funny. Thanks, busy day and I certainly appreciate the humor.
Hope everyone is doing well.