Having significant others purchase diapers for bedwetting partner/telling significant other about bedwetting

cm6768

I was just curious. Have any guys here had their wives/girlfriends purchase cloth diapers, diaper pins, plastic pants, or disposable diapers to manage your bedwetting? Also, I'm interested in this woman at church (she's a psychotherapist so I'm sure she would be very sympathetic about my bedwetting) and I'm not sure how to tell here I wear pin-on cloth diapers covered with plastic pants to bed. It seems that pin-on cloth diapers and plastic pants are considered more "babyish" than regular tape tab style diapers (I use tape-ons from time to time and they're a mixed blessing - when I'm sleeping on my back I don't have any issues, but when I sleep on my side they sometimes leak and get my bed all wet.) Thoughts?

I was just curious. Have any guys here had their wives/girlfriends purchase cloth diapers, diaper pins, plastic pants, or disposable diapers to manage your bedwetting? Also, I'm interested in this woman at church (she's a psychotherapist so I'm sure she would be very sympathetic about my bedwetting) and I'm not sure how to tell here I wear pin-on cloth diapers covered with plastic pants to bed. It seems that pin-on cloth diapers and plastic pants are considered more "babyish" than regular tape tab style diapers (I use tape-ons from time to time and they're a mixed blessing - when I'm sleeping on my back I don't have any issues, but when I sleep on my side they sometimes leak and get my bed all wet.) Thoughts?
What style you use or prefer is not something I think you should stat out with. Be open with the need, and let her decide how she will be involved. I think it is your responsibility. Some may be ok with sharing all the details and help you, but maybe she want to heat up to the situation and familiarize with it. She might not have paid attention to the problem at all - and need time to learn. If she wants you to use disposable diapers to save washing and drying cloth diapers, I think you should be willing to change - or at least give a serious try.

My wife doesn't care, she's purchased off the shelf products before I started shipping them in. Honestly, she thinks it's less embarrassing than picking up a sensitive product for herself. I believe she can just compartmentalize it since it's not actually for her.

Am i the only one who finds this question uncomfortable? It seems more like expressing a baby-ish feeling than asking a serious question.

Am i the only one who finds this question uncomfortable? It seems more like expressing a baby-ish feeling than asking a serious question.
I had the same feeling - it was a strange question. Incontinence is a sensitive topic in a relation - and something to discuss and be open about. But you would never start in that end, what kind of protection would be far down the list - and a personal thing.
Would a guy have an opinion about what females are using for their periods?