Haven't been here much lately, and until end of school

Archives1

Staff member
Hi everyone,
I know I haven't been around very much lately and that's going to continue. But there's a very nice reason why. The schools are getting less leery about covid and are now less afraid to schedule field trips with the nature center.
This coming week alone we're having homeschoolers on Tuesday (probably just a half-day) and then a "real" school on Thursday (full day) so I will be pretty busy on those days.
One of these weeks in March will be spring break and then our calendar will be pretty well filled until the first week or two of May.
In April we have five days of kindergarten classes from one school alone and that's a good sign of normalcy!!
That said, it is good to be back to doing field trips with some sort of a regular schedule now and anyone who knows me know it's a great way to keep my out of trouble!
I wish everybody here well and I will pop around whenever I can!!
Take care and have fun!!

Stay as safe as you possibly can! Thanks for letting us know. It is so nice so get out, so good to hear good news!

@billliveshere Wonderful to hear from you; thank you for the update! Been worried about your absence but it’s now wonderful to hear of your adventures. Volunteer work is one of the most fulfilling experiences of my life! Enjoy!

So happy for you, billlives here! It's a great reason to be away for a while. Thanks for letting us know what you're up to, and enjoy being in nature with the kids!