Has anyone used medical marijuana as a way to treat frequent urination?

Archives1

Staff member
I was wondering if anyone has tried medical marijuana to treat frequent urination? If so, how did it work?

I understand it is supposed to help one sleep, and I was wondering if that would have an impact on urinating while sleeping!

Havent tried the medical grade much. With indica strains I will sleep very well and I am not waking up due to any of the discomforts of incontentence. However when I do wake up, I will be much more wet as a result of sleeping uninterupted. Sometimes it worth it just to get some good rest.

I vape. My sleep is great. I don’t wake up feeling hung over like I did from other sleep meds. It’s not 100% every night, but I love it!

My neighbor has IBS and Chrones severely and some other major things going on. Helps her allot, she vapes.

Seems to be many positive things about Medical Marijuana. Think I need to have a conversation with my doctor about this. Thanks for the feedback!

I'm from Colorado I've been to a dispensary it doesn't really help it helps with more pain it does incontinence any questions about part I could tell you

There is such a shortage of recreational pot in Alaksa, no one is growing medicinal, it seems. For those who don't want to smoke, how about in baked goods? Better cookies or brownies. Better use Splenda if you are diabetic. It seems to me i remember sleeping all too well, back in my hippy days, but that could be either a flashback or a reversion to a previous incarnation.