Happy Belated Birthday Snow!

Right?
A generic birthday is shout out to all who are hanging in year after year trying to give moral support good advice and get on with the whole business another year!

Happy birthday, SNOW! Birthdays are actually: A SEASON, not a mere one-day thing. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SEASON!!!

I might made a booboo Snow and all friends, but what the heck Snow your only 20! hug
I didn't! Lets celebrate!!

Sorry I missed your birthday Snow. I just got out of hospital. I am ok now, but had to have a stent put in my LAN. Hope you enjoyed your day.

Happy Birthday Snow; hope it was everything you wanted and more.

So glad to see more people on this forum and sharing positivity.

Blessings In Christ,
Honeeecombs

Happy Birthday Snow. Didn't know your Birthday had been lately. I hope your next year is better than your last.

Actually, I hope all of our next year is better than the last, too. /sarc

Thank you so much to all of you; what wonderful tidings! My heart is warm and I feel hugged by all of you, all at once, and it’s a most lovely, touching feeling!

I had a wonderful weekend, thank you.

On Friday night my friend and I went to an art performance party in a warehouse downtown with short films, aerial performers, a break-dance contest, a band, and then a late-night D.J. (my kind of event!). Then my friend took me out for a late-night dinner.

On Saturday evening, I got all gussied up and my parents drove me to a destination restaurant about an hour away up in the mountains, on the side of a lake. I ordered buffalo meatloaf with bone marrow mashed potatoes, and it tasted extraordinary! I like to try food I’ve never had before when I get the chance. My father, who can barely walk because he’s had partial foot amputations and both ankles fused, was even able to join us, and that only happens once every five years or so. That was an extra privilege. He was in a rare good mood, also.

On my real birthday on Sunday, my parents made me Swedish pancakes (similar to thick crepes) for breakfast. Then my mom and I went to an art and technology museum to see the standard exhibits plus a special hour-long exhibit of an entire, giant room covered floor to ceiling and all four walls, with video projections of paintings by Van Gogh and Monet. They play meditative music at the same time and the floor is covered with beanbags for relaxing, observing, and listening. Most delightful!

Then we went home and made Lobster and Shrimp Bisque with Baci rolls for dinner, I opened my presents, and ate the most delicious homemade cake ever! I rarely stray from my annual cake tradition. It’s an English recipe my English grandmother used to make, simply called “Pink Cake.“ The frosting is an old flour roux recipe, cooked on the stove. It tastes similar to buttercream, but even more creamy and fluffy. Now my English mom is the one who makes it for me :)

For my primary birthday present from my parents, I received some cash with which to buy some much-needed, new pieces of small furniture for the condo I moved into in the autumn. I also received a beautiful bouquet 💐🌷🌸🌼 of flowers from them.

Lucky for me, if I’m in Utah, it snows on about half of my birthdays. I woke up to a white out blizzard yesterday, and it snowed lightly throughout the entire day and evening, so I definitely got my wish come true from Nature, too ❄️☃️🌨️ 🤩

My friends (including you :) came through with warm birthday texts, phone calls, and email, which is always nice.

My knees didn’t hurt much because I just got my quarterly corticosteroid injections a few days ago, so I feel like I’m walking on air for the next six weeks. Then the benefit vanishes. But it was wonderful not to be in much pain on my birthday, even though it was a storm day!!!!

Thank you all for your love and support and for providing me with a community where I feel safe and welcome. I love you!!!!! You mean so much to me. I remember with the last job I had when I was working 120+ hours per week for 1.25 years straight, I barely had any time to be on the forum. I would read posts here and there, as I was falling asleep, but I rarely had time to comment. I really missed you guys. As soon as I got laid off, I became active again and I’m so glad I did! You are all worth it! Thank you! Big hugs!

⭕❌⭕💟😘🤗