Gutted

Archives1

Staff member
For the first time in 3 years I’m back in a depends overnight. I woke up wet this morning and it really gutted me. Hopefully this is a one off. I regret having surgery every day.

Hi JosephC,

Sounds like it could be a one off if you haven’t had that issue up until recently. Mine started sporadically until it worsened into an almost every night ordeal. However I live with an existing bladder condition that is not related to surgery.

It’s no big deal, don’t beat yourself up over it. I have many times - you’ll be okay.

Sincerely,
Honeeecombs

Thank you su much, I really appreciate the reply. Fingers crossed it’s a one off and I’ll know in the morning 🤞🤞

Hope it passes. 2 days ago I pulled a heavy object and had a pain in the groin and peed my pants. Had sling surgery 5 months ago. 2 days later and back to ok again. But a huge heads up to be careful.

i regret having surgery every day. keep us posted. hope it was a one off. i'm still at 1 pad a day. no better or worse since end of september. seeing a urologist in March to discuss the sling.

I have a night episode a few times a year. Haven't learned why or if I could do something to prevent it. I use a pad in the bed to avoid a bigger mess. Part of post surgery for me.

Looks like a one off, thanks for the replies. I think the sleep tablets worked better the night I was wet. My watch said I had more deep sleep than usual that night.