Going back to northshore supremes

Archives1

Staff member
I wore northshore supremes for the longest time before I started going through Medicaid to get my diapers. Ive gone through so many during this trial and error period (about 7 months) and Ive decided im going to bite the bullet and pay extra for the supremes. I have someone advocating for me who is able to submit to Medicaid so part of it will be covered. But ill still be paying some out of pocket. Ive rearranged my finances and will have to watch my budget but i think it can be done.

Part of our problem is political - Congress gives themselves total health coverage – with our money. Then, if what I've read from several sources is true, if they stay in Congress 5 (five) years, that medical coverage is for life. So why should they worry about us? They can campaign for Health Coverage for all - which would cost the military less than the cost of the newest aircraft carrier. or what ever pork they want. 10 miles for the wall for Mexico. Then, when we don't get it, they can blame the other party, or some chairman of a committee that didn't forward the bill to the floor for a vote, or that the farmers need some more subsidy for growing corn for alcohol for adding to your gasoline, or whatever. They vote to prevent medicare from putting prescription drugs out to bid. Put diapers out to bid, or Northshore products, and watch the price go down. Have you seen what that costs us? The medical insurance industry won't pay for the Pneumonia vaccine - ignoring what they pay when someone who wasn't vaccinated costs them when they go into the hospital for Pneumonia and its complications. Grrr.

I’m so nervous to try a pull-up style diaper because every one I’ve tried has leaked!! I tend to be a pretty heavy wetter and pull-ups just don’t work for me. Anyone else have these type of issues with pull-ups?

I did with the cheaper brands but not with Northshore. I wear a booster pad in them as well and they work really well! Make sure you get ones with inner and outer leg gathers. The inner gathers help keep the pad in place.

DPCARE: So who the heck makes them that way besides Northshore? Do we have to buy five kinds until we fid one that has that? I've found the manufacturer's disruption on the packages are usually advertising, not informative to that extent.

The gosupremes are my go to day diaper and the Supremes are my go to night diaper, along with plastic pants.

I cant make the megamax fit. I must have gained a bunch of weight cause the large just doesn't work. Cant wait til they come out with an xl! Until then the supremes are my go to. I'm happy to be going back to them. Northshore is an amazing company.

I agree justej, Northshore really seems to care about there clients and not just because they spend money there!! It’s very refreshing to have that anywhere but especially for our needs!!

justej said:
I cant make the megamax fit. I must have gained a bunch of weight cause the large just doesn't work. Cant wait til they come out with an xl! Until then the supremes are my go to. I'm happy to be going back to them. Northshore is an amazing company.

The Large MegaMax will have an expanded and reinforced landing zone about April 1st. Medium will have an expanded and reinforced landing zone about March 4th. They will each be about 3 inches longer.

Our size XL MegaMax is looking like June 2019 launch.

Any chance they have that diaper without the landing zone and just second chance tapes? I’ve found after wearing one for a few hours while out and about is very uncomfortable!! Other than it’s a great diaper!!

Petejc said:
Any chance they have that diaper without the landing zone and just second chance tapes? I’ve found after wearing one for a few hours while out and about is very uncomfortable!! Other than it’s a great diaper!!

Not sure. If we remove the landing zone, we'd have to go with a much thicker backsheet or the tapes would tear the backsheet as the briefs gets heavier and heavier. With this extreme capacity, the landing zone tends to be a better option.

We'll re-evaluate as we go.

Thanks very much for your feedback!

Makes sense, I’ll probably use them at night instead of daytime. I did request a few samples of the pull-ups though. I want to thank you for forwarding that link!! Such a wonderful company you have there, we are very blessed to have Northshore and you!! Thank you