Getting ready

Archives1

Staff member
So going to see my doctor on Monday about my bowel incontinence and I was wondering what I should ask him any suggestions

You could ask about food intolerances, dairy products is a common one. Gluten is something to ask about. IBS can cause a whole range of symptoms. If you have any bleeding or pain you ought to ask about that. There are probably other things? I hope this helps a bit, Phil

MayMay,
That’s a good idea. I was going to suggest duck tape since it fixes almost everything.
But that is just my witty sense of humor.
Have a nice day everyone.

I don't know maymay if i got any questions i will ask i already ordered the nullu tabs to help with the odor my doctor said I should an enema but working 10 hours a day that's kind of difficult to do what if I have an accident work I guess I will have to carry around a diaper bag with wipes and a change of clothes just in case

@Diaperedtman1988 at least your doctor came up with something, it can be frustrating when they say that they can't find anything. I'm not an expert, but my doctor suggested mini enemas before leaving home so that my lower bowel is empty before going to work. I'm using suppositories instead of the mini enemas, but they do help prevent accidents at work. My system is very slow, if yours is a fast transit time this might not help. While you are experimenting I think your plan of taking supplies with you is very sensible. Good luck with it all, Phil