Gemtesa for over active bladder

Archives1

Staff member
Hello,

I’m 51 and went to a urologist after constant bed wetting. My urologist suggested I try Gemtesa for OAB after myrbheritq did not work he gave me a 6 week free sample supply - I’m at almost 14 days with only 1 accident in the 1st week - does anybody else use this medication for OAB for nighttime bed wetting?
What was your experience?

55 years old, oab, and it did not work for me. I also had insomnia and my blood pressure might have been up, not verified.
Myrbetriq worked for a while . Current i
On Solifencin, Vesicare, which is working
I glad to hear it is working for you.

Hey Chad,

I am taking Solifenacin. I started it at 6 months (March 2021) and it reduced my leakage from 30 ounces down to 20 ounces a day. Solifenacin is the generic of Vesicare (which EZB stated).

I am glad to hear that Gemtesa is working for you. Gemtesa made me tired. Myrbetriq did not have any side effects. Gemtesa and Myrbetriq are in the same class of OAB urge incontinence drugs ==> URINARY ANTISPASMODICS - BETA-3 ADRENERGIC AGONISTS.

Solifenacin / Vesicare is class as URINARY ANTISPASMODIC - ANTIMUSCARINICS (ANTICHOLINERGIC)

Search page for Gemtesa

Update: Gemtesa-still undecided - last night woke up with a full confidry 24/7 diaper full - disappointed regarding new pills - is there pills that work?

Chad