Frequency v focus.

Archives1

Staff member
Trying to focus on work is getting harder as the frequency of urges increases. I’m making it to the restroom about 75 to 80% of the time but I’m trying to decide if I should maybe stop breaking my focus so often and make more use of the diapers. I really don’t want to but hitting the restroom 3 or 4 x hourly isn’t a great solution either.

I will say that my fear is of what happens at the transition from not having accidents to having them and needing diapers again. I have spells of being dry and more spells of not being dry, both in the thay and at night. I especially won't risk not wearing a diaper to bed.

Oh I’m wearing diapers but I just don’t wanna use them so much, but clearly I can’t get to the Jon every 5 min. Lol

I was in a similar boat a while ago. I gave up and just let it go. I was only making it to the bathroom about 10% of the time anyway. It wasn’t worth the struggle.

Id check with the doctor just to make sure that nothing is going on. Literally 3 to 4 times an hour is quite a lot. An average bladder sjould be capable of holding for atleast 2 to 3 hours. I wear diapers too. But i am not as frequent as you.

Provided there is nothing going on medically other than frequency, pelvic floor training can help with urgency and frequency

When I am confident about the protection I'm wearing, I just go with the flow.
However, needing to go 3-4 times an hour should be checked out with a doctor. You might have something like a bladder infection that can be treated. Good luck.

Could also be medications you're on. When I take my water pill, I pee every 15 minutes or so until it tapers off after 4-6 hours.