Free sample

Archives1

Staff member
yesterday i recieved a free sample of depends for men they looked good felt good when i put one on at bed time they were more of a snug fitting than the tena for men which i usually wear so i thought they'd hold more well when i woke up at 5am this morning & find out i was just as wet like when i wear my tenas

Regular underwear for men will not be suitable for overnight use for enuresis, you need a heavier weight product for night time.

You can get them free in the UK off your gp doctor later on I look at mine and see what make they are

i don't really want to go to my doctor about bedwetting i almost told them a number of times but havn't actually came out with it

Your doctor is your best friend. In annual checkups many doctors ask if you have any kidney or bowel issues which is a great opening for anyone. It's your life. Take it seriously.

Ethan said:
yesterday i recieved a free sample of depends for men they looked good felt good when i put one on at bed time they were more of a snug fitting than the tena for men which i usually wear so i thought they'd hold more well when i woke up at 5am this morning & find out i was just as wet like when i wear my tenas
Skinnyb said:
Regular underwear for men will not be suitable for overnight use for enuresis, you need a heavier weight product for night time.
ProtexMedical said:
Your doctor is your best friend. In annual checkups many doctors ask if you have any kidney or bowel issues which is a great opening for anyone. It's your life. Take it seriously.
jason181 said:
bold text