For the Ladies about over the counter disposable briefs

Archives1

Staff member
i will not call them diapers, so some dignity is intact thank you.
However, i recently purchased a pack of Always brand maxium from a grocery after they ran out of a no name brand that I liked because even with minimal leaking i have a bed pad im a night incontinent user only. they were absobent and not tight fitting.
I HATE this Always brand! they itch dont stay close so a puddle in my panties at night wakes me. Run small too.
I similarly had this with the popular order and delivery companies we often see in this site which many seem to like.
So my point is, not all over the counter disposables or high end protection is the same construction dont be discouraged if you dont like one brand, try another.
A washable pad is your friend.
Its like buying jeans. Doesnt mstter the size or brand nsme, find one thwt fits your body best.

If they itch, that's reason enough to dislike them!!! I hate wearing itchy products. When that happens, that's all you can think about as well as the "I can't wait to get out of these!!" And if they don't fit snugly, you feel even less secure. So the caveat here is to make sure they fit well, or else all is lost!!! And if they are soft to wear then so much the better!!!

I really wish I could find a pull up that worked for me at night. No matter how many I have tried they always leak :(

But I also think it is because I don't leak during the night, I have a full release. So I had to go with tabbed briefs.

Hope you find some good ones!

I got stuck using always brand, while they did not itch, they run small, so they are very tight. I don't have a lot of leakage anymore so these were OK for overnight. I prefer Depend Silhouette, but they were out.

I am wondering if it was a "bad batch" or some other manufacturing issue, I know that occasionally can happen. I regularly use Always brand when at work and typically do not have any skin issues,however that isn't to say sometimes it can happen. I am experimenting with Depends now but the Always ones worked well for me. I hope you have found something that works better for you, having night time issues can be a lot more complex than daytime ones. They do need to make better products for overnight/side sleepers I will say.

A bad batch or other manufacturing issue is entirely possible. Even with the most well-made products things can occasionally go awry. And if your first time with said product happens with that occasional bad batch then that colors your entire impression of that product! But since we're all made differently and none of us have the exact same incontinence issue as the next person what works very nicely with one person may not be the answer at all with another person even if those two people have a lot of other similarities. That said, it is great that there are so many different manufacturers of incon products so everybody has a chance to find the one that works best for them,