First Post

Archives1

Staff member
Hi everyone,
This is my first post since opening an account. I am in my thirties and I have an embarrasing problem. I sometimes get very anxious and end up wetting my pants. This has been happening my whole life. I have a doctors appointment two weeks but I feel like I need to do something now. I am too embarrased to buy diapers.

A lit of people buy and wear depends. There is nothing to be embarrassed about. Wearing them does not show and so many people buy them that others don’t even pay attention to it.
And if you order from Amazon … they usually come in a brown box!!

Consider that incontinence products are available in just about every grocery store and literally EVERY drugstore. This means that the problem is not uncommon. People have always assumed that I am buying them for someone else- in fact they have said as much. If your accidents aren't too severe., using a pull-up type of underwear instead may be a good place to start. I wish you well.

Brian77, work on yourself to not be embarrassed. You may be able to control your incontinence, yet, but you can control your perspective about it. Yes, it may be tough. There are over 3 million men just in the USA that deal with incontinence. You have come to a great place to learn of the experiences from others in this forum. For now find some diapers that will help you. Learn how to do Kegel exercise and let the doctor know what you've done to help yourself. Hopefully, you've found a urologist who can be helpful. If in doubt about that, get a second opinion. We all wish the best on this challenging journey.

How often? Daily once a week? There are a lot of very discreet products. If you are concerned about buying them in a store try online.

Hi Brian,
I feel your pain. Had amazing bladder control all my life until my mid 40's. Had my first accident at 44. Has been happening pretty much daily since. Did find a great urologist who has been amazing. Took about 3 years but he has pretty much got me back into "drydock". Couple different medications and an interstitial. Good luck 👍

Depending on how much you leak you might try pads. They're good discreet and easy to change and carry with you.