Fed up with medicine đź’Š

Archives1

Staff member
Is there another medicine to treat OAB other than Myrbetriq and Oxybutynin (I believe Ditropan).

My spasms/urge come and go; and they worsen due to stress causing severe spasms; but I once was prescribed Myrbetriq which is generic Mirabegron - and after a month of taking it - it started making some real positive changes in my life. My frequency went down and my bladder did not hurt like it did until the medicine in itself stopped working.

What medicines for bladder spasms have helped you for spasm pain; and is there any herbel or organic treatments that you recommend to treat spasms over the counter?

Things have been pretty good life wise; but I'm still fighting the good fight health and humanitarian wise. Hope to hear some responses so that once I get established; I can look into more treatment methods.

Blessings In Christ,
Honeeecombs

Recently prescribed Tizanidine for spasms and so far, it seems to be working. It’s a low dosage since I’ve just started with this drug, 2 MG.

Kathylp said:
Recently prescribed Tizanidine for spasms and so far, it seems to be working. It’s a low dosage since I’ve just started with this drug, 2 MG.

Thanks Kathy!

I will have to look into that one. You said you have Interstitial Cystitis right? I exhibit all of the symptoms of the condition but haven't gone back to the Urologist since getting on healthcare insurance to talk to him about it. I gotta set up an appointment once things cool down.

Blessings In Christ,
Honeeecombs

Look into watermelon seeds. Someone suggested this to me once. (I think...) Don't take my word for it- my memory may not be correct.

I tried the pumpkin seeds for a couple months. Didn’t see any change, but maybe I didn’t eat enough.

Kathylp said:
Yes, I have Interstitial Cystitis and OAB.

What is the prognosis of IC? Like I'm scared if Im diagnosed with it; it is something I'm going to have to live with for the rest of my life.

The pain sucks so much; I'm fed up with it some days. Also, the spasms when they get severe enough causes daytime leakage (luckily has been rare these days, but urologist also says stress can be a factor) luckily, I've been trying to get rid of the stressers in my life and things have gotten better. But knowing I may have a condition that is forever, doesn't make me smile to say the least.

I wish more people understood what people like myself and us at the NAFC go through in regards to bladder issues.

It sucks.

Blessings In Christ,
Honeeecombs

Also …

@rebuild99: they must have found patterns in relation to bladder conditions and degenerative diseases such as Dimentia as there is also links to bladder conditions to mental health conditions such as schizophrenia. I wonder if this medicine is a known biological trigger to activate these genes in the brain.

Patterns may be they key to unlocking cures -

Amen to Government Spending;
Honeeecombs

Hi! I recommend using QueSoft continence products. They're much thinner, cheaper and discreet, they don't even feel like you've got them on. You can order through their website at quesoft.com.au.