Don't be Afraid.

Archives1

Staff member
Hey Guy's,

Its the first of January and i cant believe its 2022. Can you believe it? Ive been a member since August of 2020 here; and i cant believe im already going on my second calendar year of being here.

In my life, ive learned - is that regardless of how humiliating or scared; or any fear you may have. Is to never be afraid.

Don't give fear power when you have nothing to fear but fear itself. I have fears over the future of this country i live in. I have fears in how people percieve what is morally right and universal principles. But one thing im not; is afraid. I believe in all of you. I believe in the truth of your stories; and that we all can become better people and live better lives.

I just want to say there are some of you in my boat that cant handle continence problems. There are some people in here, that your words i have relied on like a crutch when others in my life pass the cold shoulder. Thank you for that. Thats why im trying to reach out to others and be the crutch that you were to me. Because others need support too!

Ive noticed some on here have fully embraced continence issues.

But to put this past year in retrospect, ive learned there are good and bad in all of us; and ive been very proud of myself for continuing to choose the right path in handling a situation in grace regardless of my own personal and private shortcomings.

Dont be afraid though; if there is anything i can recommend to others in this forum is to be never afraid when you feel life is getting you down. Don’t be afraid to have thst fire in your belly like Barbara once told me. Because at the end of the day; you have to stand up for you!

42cf9e5e747acf9bede7397970e2a3aa.jpg

Go on and tackle 2022! I believe in you guys <3.

Warmly,
Honeeecombs.

@Honeeecombs I agree that’s ideal, but I more often than not am unable to reign in my
anxiety/fear. I am so scared these days. Fear and anxiety are hard to cope with. They make it hard to make decisions, especially if there is much risk involved.

ec147c1a9d52fb04920342c264724003.jpg