Do you use an intermittent catheter? We have a new opportunity for you!

Archives1

Staff member
Do you currently use an intermittent catheter? Progeny Medical would like to speak with you!

Urinary Tract Infection (UTI) is the number one side effect associated with daily intermittent catheterization. And, patients using intermittent catheters have a 67% chance of obtaining a Urinary Tract Infection each year.

One of our partners, Progeny Medical, is seeking to reduce the high rate of UTIs with its new Natural Defense Catheter. Unlike catheters available today Progeny Medical’s catheter is designed to allow urethral flushing, the body’s natural defense against UTIs.

As part of the development of this product, they would like to get feedback from people currently using an intermittent catheter. Those chosen to speak with Progeny Medical in a short phone interview will be compensated for their time.

Please click the link below to take a brief qualifying survey to see if you are eligible. If you are chosen, you will be contacted by Progeny Medical directly to set up a time for the phone interview.

Click here to take the survey!

We've had a great response from men using catheters! Thank you!! Any women who would like to join in?

I received an email back about the study being closed now. If any of you intermittently cath and have frequent UTI's, please feel free to contact me. I cath 6x/day and haven't had a UTI in nearly 15 years. Let's figure out a better way for you. :)

@laalaauks is this the one you mean? I have only seen the one for a female so far. The one I’ve been using for 20+ years now is in my profile pictures.
2c1ada34b797433ced7ccf93e97f2c15.png

Yes Dean, they look small enough to be for females. Won't be good for us. I will be going back to Speedicath flex pocket, their design is the best I have found yet. I used to use Hollister Va Pro pocket but they changed the design opting to use less lubricant which resulted in me feeling like it was scratching going in and out. I highly recommend coloplast and for me, the best I have ever tried.