Do these exist by chance?

Archives1

Staff member
I’m wondering if there is such a thing as form fitting vinyl other type of material that would be quiet but also keep things from making the obvious sag, so to speak. They’d also hopefully function as a leak proof outer layer, just in case there was a slight delay of course. Thanks

Maybe not vinyl, but even quieter PUL. I swear by “Active Briefs” by Garywear. I have a 20+ yr. history with severe urinary incontinence. My typical day wear, esp in “cooler” weather is my absorbent product (diaper), men’s cotton brief, then the PUL pants. They come in several sizes and colors. Adultclothdiaper.com has good pricing on them.

I concur with @wp39, the Garywear Active Briefs are awesome! However, there are also a lot of other waterproof diaper covers on the market and it’s worth trying them out to find what is best for you (materials, fit, comfort, function, colors or patterns, etc). For example, they come in PUL, vinyl, rubber, latex, PVC... To get a good idea of the variety available you can check out Rearz website at https://rearz.ca/incontinence/diaper-covers/ Though they are in Canada, their products are also available through other distributors and many can be found on Amazon. I only recommend that site because they have all the varieties in one place so you can see the differences side-by-side.

Several of the companies I once used to order diaper covers or waterproof pants have gone out of business in recent years.

From the current source list below, I've done recent business with Gary Manufacturing and HDIS when ordering 'diaper covers'.

(Canadian Company)

There are many brands, but over the years I have found that a tight pull-on fitting Vinyl pant is the best. I purchase the LeakMaster Deluxe Pull-on for AdultClothDiaper.com. It is a heavy gauge vinyl, wide elastic waist, and leg bands. They are stretchy, do they will be tight and hold either cloth or disposable. They are awesome, and I have never had a leak day or night. Since these Vinyl pants are tight fitting, there is no crinkle sound, and I'm sure you will appreciate that! The only negative I can add is during a hot summer, it is better to get the same pant in snap-on style to allow breathing but not allow leaks. The only diaper I will use is the over-night weight Birdseye Pre-fold. For daytime I use a single diaper, and at night I use either 2 or 3 pads inside or double diaper.

Using this combination, I get 100% confidence (never had a leak), very comfortable, and the bulk is contained by the vinyl pant. I was at my urologist's office last week and spoke to the nurse when she took me to the exam room. She asked me to undress, and when she returned, she gave me the look.... and said if I didn't see it I wouldn't believe it. She didn't think it was possible to conseal the bulk of a pin-on cloth diaper under jeans. That says a lot to me.

I hope you find something awesome.