Diapers and supplies bag

Archives1

Staff member
Hey, good morning everyone. Summer is coming around the corner. Amen to that. I was wondering what everyone uses for carrying around there diapers and supplies while out and about away from home. I used a back pack that has a bunch of compartments for all my stuff. I carry with me at least 6 diapers, diaper rash cream, baby powder, hand full of diaper disposable bags, baby wipes and a change of pants just in case the diaper leaks.

I have similar but with my laptop as I am always on call, and just 2 diapers. I like the new tactical types like 5.11 makes as there is tons of space and compartments as well as being well built for lots of use and abuse.

I usually use either a back pack, or an old diaper bag I have that looks like a regular backpack. I generally only keep one or two diapers in it, but I have at least half a package I keep in the toolbox in the bed of my truck just in case I am away from home longer than expected I have extras.

All excellent preparedness solutions. It was my wife’s idea to make sure I had extra pull-up in car when we are out. So in each vehicle I keep one in storage in trunk in a grocery bag, the bag can be used for disposal. I have also kept one in a leather zippered portfolio that also holds iPad. We did a big trip before my radiation and probably won’t do an out of town travel until summer. But all good ideas to consider.

I use a backpack which I use to carry bags for shopping and phone charger etc.
As for my diapers I've 3 in it all the time and a net fixation pants and disposable rubbish bags to get rid of the used diapers.

Backpack, but along with 2pullups I also have tabbed briefs. Sometimes it's hard to change pullup taking off pants and such and briefs are much easier than stripping from the waist down.

I have a backpack on the back of my wheelchair which I carry other EDC items but I also have a travel-size wipes package and I keep two Abena Abriform L4 each wrapped in a Walmart plastic shopping bags which doubles as disposal bags and because I have a Service Dog I have a bag holder on his leash for poop bags which I can use as additional disposal bags and the poop bags are scented