Diapers, a collectable.

I have a great joke and I hope all your guys have a great sense of humor. This is a girl thing on guys-YOU CAN'T CHANGE HIM UNLESS HE WEARS A DIAPER. This is so true in real life-one cannot change anyone but ones self and that is even hard.

Hey! I'm a guy and I'm still laughing! I'm just glad my college classmates didn't know that one! They already knew enough ways to put a guy down! (Not that we didn't deserve it....)

I collect 1/64 adn 1/25 scale trucks and construction equipment. I used to collect vintage lingerie and blue jeans, which I would sell on ebay.

Vestlam. I kept seeing Vera Bradley duffle bags and back packs in my dreams last night...
WHAT DOES IT MEAN??? LOL

My wife had a Vera Bradley diaper bag for my daughter when she was a baby. Now she uses it for me...jk... lol😀

I was joking about her carrying the diaper bag for me. However, she has carried a couple of my diapers and wipes in her purse for me just in case.

I collect computers. I'm kind of a nerd.

:)

I don't collect diapers per se but I have a bunch that I have in "back stock" for times like this month when I can't afford to buy a months supply.

Hey, Did you go to Ana Maria island? How was your trip?
Ps I wonder if northshore would send you free sample packs as you are a loyal customer

Yep I'm here now! I posted a check in under my travel post. So far it's great! I'm having a lot of fun. I have a couple sample packs from northshore. It's the lites in different colors. They didn't work too well for me but if I add a booster they seem to work alright. I have backstock of total dry. Probably about 4 bags. Then a bag of the lites in blue. And 3 bags of abena l4 so with all that plus these 7 days I'll be at the island I should be ok.

Wonderful! I hope the weather is good. I lived near Anna Maria until a year ago and I still administer a small dog rescue group in Bradenton since my role doesn't require me on site. I do communication and adopter profiling. 24/7. #Nonprofitvolunteer.
If your family wants off island the Ringling mansion is an amazing place to tour. Yeah, I know, you are not a circus fan but this is a different experience. If you want to see the very tiny antique bed that the Mrs. Forced her very tall heavy husband to sleep in so as to have appropriate decor this is your chance to gloat over his gilded cage.
Further north in Tampa is the Lowry park Zoo. What can I say. I adore ourangutans (best to see at end of day they get active and playful at dinner time)and I never was so close to a rhino they are like an overblown VW beetle.
There are animal sanctuaries on Anna Marie for giant tortoise etc too.
And the beach the beach the beach.

We are actually going to a sanctuary today because my nephew is very obsessed with turtles. Then we are going dolphin watching. Whales (orcas) and dolphins are actually my favorite animals. Unfortunately I can't do too much of the beach with my leg/crutches but the sun is amazing!

I have a pretty active life.... but in the little spare time I get I like to dirt fish. (metal detect)

21119346543_5db0d1ab6e_m.jpg

I primarily hunt for coins.

19215810535_a24a7dbc94_m.jpg

23192530335_d42a9cd61a_m.jpg

I guess I did kind of have a collection of diapers....lol. Just stuff I did not like and kept just in case. I threw them all out when I purchased my current house.

28384052521_541e1c6d61_m.jpg