Diaper rash spray

Archives1

Staff member
Does anyone know if this even exist? I'd give anything for an effective spray, that would also work when the nozzle is upside down, that would eliminate the need to subject me to using creams/ointments for everynight use. I've tried some that are out there for infant use, but nothing has really done the job.

Hey David,

I am not sure whether you can get "Proshield" in USA but ask a pharmacist if they can order an equivalent brand. It might be worth speaking with your continence advisor sourcing a cream or spray for you.

Look into Cavillon from 3M, they make a spray, cream, wipes and an applicator. Goes on clear and dries, does not sting and is an amazing barrier. The applicator is best, then the spray and then wipes in terms of coverage. Cream is good but not as effective as others. Properly done and reapplied the stuff is amazing. I have regular bowel incontinence and constantly leak from bladder, using this I have no issues. Good luck

You might find this product helpful. You can spray it on a paper towel. It’s basically a soap water solution that was used in the hospital for cleaning around my catheter. What can be used for anything and I had purchased this on Amazon.
The product is made by bedside care.
f01c431e8841315be7bf8c76495aa405.jpg