Diaper Changes

I’ve also posted before. I had the prostectomy in August 2017 and leaking like a faulty faucet ever since. I use 5-6 pads a day and 1-2 Depends pull-ups at night. So I’ve decided to get the Artificial Urinary Sphincter (AUS) and have the surgery scheduled in a few weeks. I will be posting my experiences with the AUS on this site in the future and will let you know how it goes in case you have questions. Phil

I am a 40 year man. I currently us 1 or 2 Attends Underwear Diapers during the day and then only 1 Attends w/ Waistband brief diaper at night. I can normally make it to the bathroom during the day and in time if I am close enough to one. If not, I will have the occasional accident in my Attends underwear diaper. At night I am usually sound asleep and never feel my bladder try to wake me up to go. When I wake up in the morning, my Attends w/ Waistband diaper is heavily wet. I have been to a urologist who ran all the tests he could and said that he could not find a physical cause for my urge incontinence, urinary incontinence and nocturia (bedwetting). Therefore, I have been wearing pull up and brief diapers 24/7 for almost a year now. Have an appointment with a neurologist in February to see if it is a possible neurogenic bladder. I have a history of seizures so maybe my incontinence is related to my seizure disorder or not. Will hopefully find out the cause when I go to appointment. Until then, I will stay happy and not ashamed to know that my incontinence is controlled by my use of diapers and that they help me stay comfortable and dry. Michael

I currently use Attends Daytime Underwear and can go through using only 2 a day if I have a liner inside. At night I use Attends Briefs w/ Waistand and an added liner and can make it through the night without a change. Even though it is pretty wet when I wake up!