Diaibetic?

not aware of that. but i’m very borderline so maybe that does not applie to me. i have never heard about it happening though.

It has for me I have to go into a stall and basically strip so I don’t pee my clothes / if no stalls are available I just Pee my diaper which I put a couple of extra pads inside / it’s noticeable I’m sure but better that wet urine soaked clothes/

@Disperwearer18 “turtle shelling”! i never heard of this. i can take guesses, but is this really real and how and why could it happen? i need to know. hoping to find out.

U may have something there it was very low and after pills and shots I’m now had pellets implanted in my hip / it’s been three months or more and I had blood test last week and I’m waiting on results / they are expensive and insurance want pay for them either

So embarrassing too / I know nurses are trained to not judge but I can see the expression on there faces when they see my small penis even when it’s the same nurse from months ago / it’s like wow I’ve seen it before but it’s still shocking and to have a diaper around my ankles adds to the embarrassment too/ all I need now is a pacifier or some pink panties to feel any worse

The reason I mention that is that I have extremely low Testosterone and thus experienced shrinkage but at 60+ who cares lol

Well I’m getting close to that age but I’ve been done for a few years now / small penis and can’t get a erection or even a wet dream / still like to look at women but look is all I can do besides fondling and oral

WoW! These posts get down to the Nitty Gritty. :)

My attitude to this is, if it bothers or amuses someone, then
don't look at it.

But I be 82 years old now and I don't sweat the small stuff.
I also have a Great Wife that supports me, even though I
have OAB. Yuk!

I am diabetic and yes my penis is very small and I struggle to get any form of erection now and of course I am incontinent.