Dating with a disability and other things differently abled

Archives1

Staff member
There is a you tube channel by a woman called Empowered Para which a lovely woman who is wheelchair abled and has significant continence issues talks about all aspects of her life from being badly injured causing the incontinent aspects and loss of use of lower body .
I stumbled on her again today she was posting for Dating with disability.
She has many posts on living dating marrying having a full life with incontinence and in a wheelchair
This channel might be helpful for some of us not just about dating but simply relating to others.

Overall she has a good life attitude and is very informative on all things incontinence

@Maymay941

Thank you so much for posting about this woman! I'm NOWHERE near having her issues, but all I can say is, "Wow! What an amazing and selfless person." Pretty much a "no holds barred kind of girl". She's doing everything she can to provide encouragement and reinforcement that she needed and didn't have at a critical stage in her life.

I really hope her posts have a far reaching and profound impact on people's lives.

Thank you!

I'm glad you checked out her you tube Spicewerx. I came across I as I open random you tube and listen to what ever it is. She was a surprise and a good guide to living with the results of an accident.