Crossing my fingers... No more leaks

Archives1

Staff member
I need to be very cautious when making this announcement, knowing I am only 18 days post-op. I still have a slight amount of blood in my urine, yet that is to be expected for at least another 4 days (or possibly longer). I am still troubled with the unexpected TURP in addition to the green light laser therapy; as they are different procedures with the same intention; because of the permanent impotency.

Although, I am excited to say that I am back in normal underwear without any leakage. I expected to be wearing pads for a little while after diapers, but no pads (crossing my fingers). The hell of the pain post-op was worth it! I am not leaving the forum because I want to remain around to be support for others.

Spoke too soon… I woke up from a dream in which I was peeing into a toilet, and felt everything getting soaked as I continued to pee myself in my bed. 😑 Back to overnight diapers it is…

Sounds like me when I was 10 and still having "accidents" way before this challenge! Maybe you're regressing ;-). Hope it's only a temporary setback. Keep your eye on the larger picture.

@hjh as well as a PSA:

Childhood Enuresis and bladder conditions isn't something to wink or laugh at.

Please see the emotional impact those conditions have on some of us who suffered from said conditions as well as do research online through medical articles as well as meeting others like myself who were humiliated and shamed for said conditions.

This is a medical community and any paraphilic infantalism references should be kept in designated topics or kept off site.

Thank you,
Honeeecombs.

I apologize to Honeeeecombs and to anyone else who misread my comment as being offhand and disrespectful. As I began my comment as a first person accounting of my own experiences, it seemed to me that anyone reading it would understand that it came from a place of identification and empathy rather than anything less. "Paraphilic infantilism"? now that's a interpretative stretch. I hadn't realized that the agreed upon ground rules for a "medical community" included baseless public insults including those using psychobabble to attempt to lend authority to your profound insights.

Hi! I recommend using QueSoft continence products. They're much thinner, cheaper and discreet, they don't even feel like you've got them on. You can order through their website at quesoft.com.au.