Corona virus

Archives1

Staff member
Ok, not to take it lightly... but around here, toilet paper has been bought faster than it can be stocked. Someone local is trying to sell or barter for a roll of tp. There are posts because families are out and can’t find any.

Silver lining: we don’t need as much to as the average person, assuming we are usually using protection for out incontinence! LOLOL

Here in Minnesota, they are starting to hord baby wipes. It is getting ridiculous now. For the people that really need them, It is impossible to find what you need these day because of all the panic.

I was wondering when Covid-19 would pop up here in our forum. Our county in Maryland just had its first positive case yesterday and of course it was the big headline for our county. 19 confirmed cases testing positive in Maryland as of last night.

Yes Toilet paper, water and pretty much anything like bleach, wipes and so on seem to be off the shelves faster than Satan leaving the Pearly Gates.

At our job most of the non essential personnel have been told work remotely. I work at a place that among other things we make test kits for several infections and such. Our team just keeps the computers working.

I am very glad that aside from the idiots trying to hoard the Toilet paper and bottled water people are taking precautions to minimize the spread of the virus. The big concern is overloading the health system so that when someone does need help, it’s there for them so they can be treated.

I saw a meme that showed a crack dealer weighing and folding up toilet paper with the caption that said something like Due to the virus scare Crack Dealers are changing the products they are selling.

My hope, and prayers is everyone will be safe, eat healthy, wash your hands, etc. so if you get sick, at least the nutrition will help your body heal itself best it can. I’m thinking the donuts the guy brought me yesterday for helping him may have not been the best choice for my health.

I have been keeping all of us here in my prayers for safety and good health not only for our daily struggles with incontinent life but also to protect us from the current disease progression.

Be well my friends and may God Bless you, NAFC, and the companies and it’s employees who make the products we use.

Hugs,
Jim

Will someone please explain the run on water. Is there a belief that our public water source is going to be poisoned? I just don't get it.

It's crazy! I really don't understand people these days. Look at the past and see what people did from other years when there was an outbreak of something going around.

It occurred to me that this virus is making people feel what we incontinent folk felt when our bodies unexpectedly " went out of control".
×÷ were scared, we said why me? We were angry we became self isolating, depressed.
We learn to ride the wave, to be kind to ourselves and be capable and creative in our respinse to a thing that happens to our body and we can't control it or control how the society around us treats our condition.
We survived Ebola, legionaires disease, the swine flu, the Bird virus as a world community. We lost some too.
But we are here, have a head start at living with a condition that the body endures and we are holding hands.(this lzst being figurative, we have a support network in place here, others, not so much)

I order Lume deoderant wipes at Lumedeo.com
It is a natural completely deodorant baby wipe that i love the deoderant stick and the deoderant cream for any body part after bathing to provide a non irritating thin film for every curve and crease between ear to toe. (Cream can be put on feet for smelly feet and in the private areas above and afore mentioned).