Conversation about Incontinence

Archives1

Staff member
Good afternoon,

I've posted before about a "smart brief" that I'm developing that alerts a user or caregivers when a change is needed. We're getting close to launching! Our system notifies of first event and then overall brief saturation, allows users to customize when an alert comes for a change, tracks change history, and allows you to add caregivers (if applicable). Would love to have a conversation with a couple of you who may have different use scenarios:

-Someone caring for a loved one
-Someone tracking their own incontinence, whether chronic or more short term

What I'm hoping to do is set up a zoom meeting (no video needed) and discuss challenges, what works well, show you our product and take you through it, find out what common questions might be, etc...

Send me a message if you'd be willing to help out and have a conversation. Thanks!

Earlier this year my urologist and pelvic floor therapist had me wearing a bedwetting alarm to try and keep track at what time of night I was wetting. I used to write down time etc
I diddnt feel like I was getting enough sleep be end of the week doing this and eventually stopped wearing it after a few weeks in favor of a good night rest
Anyway, I could see how this could he helpful in that sttuation for reporting back data.
I would be open to a conversation if you would like but, I’m an active person and used to the products I wear these days so I usually have a feeling of when I need to change.