Clamp

Thanks for the memories DPCARE, That looks just like the one I was given back in 1988!
I just hope continuing to use our sense of humor doesn’t clog things up too bad, my wife and I have found it to be the most useful tool we have when dealing with this….

Ok all I got the " Confidence " clamp. I will say it works. Figuring out the sizing and wich clamp setting to use took a little time. But the leaks and dribbles gone while it's on.
It's not uncomfortable, worked around the house with no problems. I would suggest this for a active person. So far very happy with it. $40 well spent.

I have to say the biggest benefit to me was not leaking 4 to 6 ounces when getting out of my car. I was able to be dry and go to the bathroom as soon as I got to a destination (typically 30 to 45 minutes).

I have use these a lot in the past with pretty good success. It can make you a bit tender in the area its applying pressure to and is good idea to try to position it in a different spot during the day. I was a pallbearer saturday and used one for that and got by with no issues. I was glad when I could remove it but it wasnt terible, I was also glad to remove the suit and tie.