Central Fl meet Up -

Archives1

Staff member
Posted an update on my thread about west Florida panhandle kaykaing post that my next adventure location might be central Fl the weekend before Thanksgiving. But realized some might not see due to West Florida title. So here is a new post.

The weekend before Thanksgiving I am looking at going to Central Florida area for some kayaking and mt biking. Looking at Sat, Sun or Mon.

Looking at the Econlockhatchee River for kayaking (Little Big Econ State Forest area) and the awesome mt bike trails near by for the biking. If anyone is interested in meeting up to kayak or mt bike together hit this message up or pm me. Also if not into kayaking or mt biking but in the central fl area we can hold a meet up for dinner or something.

Looking to promote that incontinence, OAB, Enuresis (bedwetting - thats me) or other bladder/bowel issues do not have to tie us to the house. Like the post about where we are from, lets get some meet ups going and stomp out the sitgma. Our issues do not define what we can do, only or self thoughts do.

Really nice offer Jaytee i think unlikely many can do meet up but by living our independent lives eith dignity we are showing the world how its done.
Have a wonderful time!

I would love to meet up with you for kayaking sometime once we move down to FL. We are going to be moving to the orlando area next summer for me to go to school. Once we are down there and you make another trip we would love to hang out.

@Maymay941 Exactly, medical issues don't define us.

@Draconic Awesome on your move. UCF? Its a good school. One of our hidden gems overshadowed by FSU,UF and Miami. Def will be kayaking and mt biking that part of Fl for many years to come.

@Draconic Full Sail, now that is impressive. You must have some great talent to get into Full Sail. Congrats.