Bulkamid

Archives1

Staff member
Had scope done on friday, everything looked good. Going in on April 5 to get bulkamid treatments. Anybody have experience with that or know someone who has?

To Hoppy, i had it done about about 3 months ago. it was an easy procedure not hardly any pain, sadly it did not work for me, but that doesnt mean it wont work for you. I am a 74 year old female 3with lots of incontinence. I have tried everythingi can. I just6 3wish something would work for me. Good Luck

I had a bulkamid procedure about 4 weeks ago. I was told up front I had a 50/50 chance it would work. In my case, it did not. My incontinence has worsened some. I’m hoping that’s temporarily.
Regarding the actual procedure, it was no big deal. I’d actually do it again if they thought it might help. I read somewhere that sometimes multiple procedures can be done in some cases. I’m really trying to avoid a sling or the artificial sphincter surgery.

To the guys that had the bulkamid how bad was your leaking before. 1 2 3 how many pads a day were you going through a day?