Booster pads?

Archives1

Staff member
Would wearing booster pads help with containing fecel waste? Im only asking because im not able to change as much as i should and i need and leaks sometimes occure out of no where.

booster pads increase absorbency to help contain liquids it could help contain fecal if it is watery diarrhea or if you are wearing a pull-up you could use it as a quick change liner but it would not really contain fecal matter

I think a booster or any kind of pad will make any protective undergarment less effective for feces because it takes up room. I don't use pads during the times I'm most likely to have a fecal event. I also change as quickly as possible after. Boosters are only good for urinary in my opinion.

I use the Tranquility Contour Superbooster inside of my diaper and it does help with bowel incontinence especially when it is not as solid as it shouldbe.

Maybe you could check into a product like the Peristeen fecal device?
Saw it pop up on a website and it sounds like another alternative for some folks. And it’s for men or women. Anyone try this yet? I’m curious how well they work. Would love feedback from people who have tried it.