Betterdry lg out of stock?

Archives1

Staff member
Checked Ll Medico, Xp med and Amazon. Anyone have some were else trusted for betterdry. I am not against ordering crinklz if needed be. But I have a few days worth of stuff to get by with.

I spoke with customer service at LLmedico (Ashley?) about week ago. I have better dry large on auto ship from them and last shipment was missed. I am on every 6weeks delivery cycle. Which would make my next shipment towards the end of january 2024. She said that they are expecting a shipment of better dry before my next auto ship date. What is the actual arrival date? I didn't ask. She substituted crinklz for me this time. She said they are the same diaper only printed instead solid white. At this point I notice no difference in performance.

Better dry are one of the best night time diapers. I take advantage of the holidays and stock up on night time diapers. Confridry diapers is probably the most absorbent diaper but expensive. Only time I buy them when they are on sale. At this point in my life I’m not fussy of what type or brand including crinkles as long as the bed is dry in the morning. Discounts and free shipping is huge to me. Wish you the best.

Broke down and ordered Crinkles. Like my mom said, No one sees what I am wearing anyway. I use a Gary activewear brief cover and an abena fix pant over that with PJ’s so no one has a clue.

I don’t mind the prints but it makes having to be more discreet a thing.

Betterdry Crinklz buccaneer.
I find the Betterdry to be some of the best performance diapers.
Their printed versions called Crinklz simply add a bit of fun or character to having to wear a diaper.
Every once in awhile, why not…

61a53034b8a64b51fcf84e711b1d40b8.jpg

I use the Better Dry at night since they have good absorbency. I have ordered Crinklz large when the Better Dry large was not available. Last time I got a case of large Better Dry and a case of Crinklz, I like the design so I have extra diapers now.
I use Tranquility ATN’s during the day, these work very well for me.